While I was lying on the couch all day yesterday (curtsey of a pulled back), I started thinking of things I wanted to do/see in life (a la Bucket List). I do this a lot and my list of places/cities/countries to see has become ridiculous long. While I hope that I’m fortunate enough to see all of them, I thought that I should narrow these thoughts down and make a list of my top experience-based dream trips. My goal is to do all of these in my life…hope it happens!
1. Raft down the Grand Canyon
2. Walk all or part of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela
3. Take a river cruise down the Rhine
4. See the Amazon Rainforest
5. Visit all U.S. National Parks (halfway there!)
6. Go on a World Cruise (big retirement trip, perhaps?!)
Now just gotta save up that money! Should be easy, right?!